This tour explores more about mangrove and its habitat and also to see the wild live in the mangrove especially macaque and little blue king fisher.
Although the tour can be organized at any time of the day, it is recommended to be at either in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Guests are suggested to have breakfast box from hotel for this early morning trip. Guests can enjoy the breakfast at the beach along the sightseeing.
- Land transportation from hotels in areas of Pemuteran and Pejarakan Village to embarking point in Banyuwedang Beach, and return to hotel.
- Return boat transportation to and from Gilimanuk Bay
- Binocular and bottled drinking water & soft drink [2 bottles, medium-sized]
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to National Park and insurance